Friday, April 16, 2010

Why So Many Blog Entries Today???

What do these
And this
And this
And these mean?

I LOVE MY GRANDBABIES!!!

And, just in case, in the whirlwind of activity when they visit, there is a chance to go outside, to the playground, and to the sand pile, I want them to have fresh, new sand to play in, build sandcastles, roadways, find seashells in. Why the pain meds, you may ask? Because, I am in my 50th year on earth, and, though I run and exercise everyday, except for Sunday, I apparently do not use my back muscles enough, so when I shovel 30 shovelfulls of sand into wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow, and wait till Dee, and Nathan, and Morgan haul them, dump them, and then return them, all to be filled again...by me, and now, I wait, for four hours to go by, so I can take some pain relief, so I can breathe again.

Thus, every bend into the washing machine (though I love my front load washer and dryer almost more than anything-except for hubby, kids, and grandbabies), every make of a bed, every anything is a new experience in ache...except for blogging...because there is just a spot, or two, that doesn't ache...one being my fingers!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

It's not too bad - haha. I'm just sarcastic and a dork so I think of it in that way. I still like my family - they are just definitely unique.

Connie said...

Is that your back yard? Nice!
Yeah, I knew exactly what the pain reliever was for after seeing all the work project going on!
You're amazing... Exercising every day, shoveling sand, it makes me tired just thinking about it. You have some lucky grandkids!