Sunday, June 4, 2023

Week of May 28 - June 3, 2023

Spiritual
We had a very nice Sacrament meeting even though many people were out of town. Our elders quorum president conducted the meeting. Our entire primary presidency was out of town, but the chorister and her husband ran primary. I only had one of my six kids. Christopher sure enjoyed being the only one in class and I could really gear it to him. The rest of our Sunday was very good and quiet.

Dad was able to attend the temple this week on Wednesday evening. My session on Tuesday was already full before I could make my reservation. 

My daily morning foundation of General Conference talk(s), prayer, scripture study and Come Follow Me study continues each day. I completed my   time through General Conference and began my 

I have indexed 9189 records and reviewed 13,605 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
Happy Birthday to Mike on Wednesday. The Wilkins had a great week last week and are enjoying their first week of Summer vacation. 


Josh and Grace went on Trek this week. More details to come I am sure. 

The Ethan Rice Family
Last weekend was fun for the family as they went camping and fishing and had a wonderful time. Ethan and Wade caught many fish. 

The Doran Rice Family
Busy work week for Doran and Amber. Doran traveled a lot last week and showed me a picture of quite a complicated installation. They are doing well and we enjoyed a visit with them on Saturday. 

Morgan
Morgan is busy working six days a week in Munds Park. 

Kayty
Kayty had one of her best weeks at work in a long time. She decided it was time to sell her wedding reception Disney decor and has it up for sale. 

The Nathan Rice Family
The girls surprised me with a late call Monday. They had a wonderful day with Nathan and Jessica! They went out for breakfast burritos and then went fishing. Annie caught a fish and Ellie almost got one. They then went to the splash pad in their town and had such a fun time. Lunch was corn dogs and they had a quiet afternoon and made homemade lemonade and onion rings for dinner. It was going to be a picnic but the weather was too hot. The girls had taken their showers and were ready for the end of a wonderful holiday.


Dad's Garden
Basil is thriving and Dad and Doran are still getting citrus. 



No comments: