Friday, March 14, 2008

Nothing is Ever Easy!



Wouldn't you know it...no matter what project we start, the moment we begin, it becomes a challenge. We have been planning this playground for over a year. We had the components at Lowe's just ready to pick up. Now, when we get going, they run out of rock wall rocks. No problem...I went to the website and got a list of all the dealers in the Phoenix area...problem is, they just stopped dealing the stuff. So, I need 8 packages of climbing rocks, some swing components, and possibly a slide (though that is turning into a fiasco in and of itself). Anyway, I had to put a board on the top over the tire swing, so I climbed the rock wall...and I had Kate take a picture to show Adam, because I am NEVER going to climb that thing again!! It is all very safe and sturdy...but I am just not a "height" person. So, Adam, take one look at Grammy after she climbed the rock wall, because she probably won't ever do that again!!

1 comment:

the W* family said...

(From Adam) Hi Grammy! I miss you! I love seeing you on the rock wall! It is super-duper-looper awesome! I want to climb on it with you. Ha ha ha! I am jumping on the bed. Love you! Bye!