Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Nate and Jessica

Nate and Jessica met at a Saturday Night Dance. They were friends. They were best friends. They became best friends with each other...solely...on July 7, 2010. She has been his best friend always. I have always been totally in awe of their close friendship...and deep caring for one another. Truly awesome. Again, I had asked if there was anything special he wanted me to do. The request: flowers - sunflowers, daisies, and maybe roses, because all girls want roses. I ordered a week ahead. Gave Fry's carte blanc. I picked the arrangement up. No need for roses...it. was. perfect for Jessica. She is full of smiles and life and color. She is smart and outgoing and kind and brilliant...and she makes him want to be the best he can be.


In our weekly email, he sent this pic...separately. He and Elder Lee obviously celebrated too. I am so amazed at the romantic things my boys do for their sweethearts.

No comments: