Monday, November 18, 2019

Week of November 10 - 16, 2019

Highlights:

Spiritual
We attended the Children's Primary Program in Campo Bello Ward and watched Annalee speak and sing. She did so well singing and knew every word to the songs! We totally enjoyed being with Nathan, Jessica, and the girls and soaked up hugs and kisses and "I love you, Grammy" from Ellie and smiles from Emma! I attended a wonderful choir practice. It was not easy, but I love working hard on something.

Dad attended a session at the temple on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

I continue daily listening to a General Conference talk and reading the Book of Mormon.

I have indexed 20,312 records and reviewed 57,596 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
Grace was presented with her Young Womanhood Recognition award and necklace. She did a great job and was very happy. Josh is doing well...only a hint of sickness. Adam was having a few lung issues that might need some medical assistance. Sam was sick all of last week. He missed every day of school with stomach and intestinal troubles, fever, aches, and the whole mess. Allison his working over 50 hours a week. Mike is still searching for work but we all know it will work out.

Happy Birthday, Allison, on Tuesday! We hope you had a very special day!!

The Ethan Rice Family
We spoke with them on Sunday night. They are doing well. Kaylee has another loose tooth. She was readying for school on Monday. Wade earned a new yellow "slug bug" car, which he named Bumblebee...all because he went poopoo! They had a good week and Wade has already begun packing 

The Doran Rice Family
Doran and Amber finally signed the papers on their new home Tuesday morning and then spent the rest of the week moving in. They LOVE their new home and keep remarking how big it is...especially compared to their former trailer life.

Morgan
Morgan is doing well and preparing for a move to Phoenix.

Kayty
Kayty had a good week at work and spent a ton of time making sugar cookies. She plans on selling them so has them baked all ready to freeze and decorate later. 

The Nathan Rice Family
Nathan, Jessica, Anna, Ellie, and Emma had a good week. Work for Nathan is going well and Jessica is amazing at pre-schooling the girls. They had the idea for a big yard sale to benefit Allison and Mike, organized, made signs and held it at their house. It was a very good and kind idea and they did a lot of work. 

Other highlights
I forgot to share last week that I had good teeth cleaning and dental checkup.

I ground and packaged nearly 15 pounds of chicken breast early Monday morning. 

Thanksgiving preparations are underway and I am keeping up with my daily goals.

I saw something amazing on Saturday morning. I was out on my jog and had read about the Leonid Meteor Shower occurring during this time of year. When I ran by one house that I knew was vacant and for sale, I heard numerous noises, and thus determined I was not going to run back by that house, so I took a bit different route. All of a sudden, in the clouds, was a huge green glowing object slowly streaking across the sky. I watched in awe as it went across until it disappeared. I was so thankful for such a beautiful sight on my morning run. 



No comments: