Sunday, December 22, 2019

Week of December 15 - 21, 2019

Highlights:

Spiritual
Our church meetings on Sunday were wonderful. I truly enjoyed our Sunday School discussion and Dad spoke with the high councilman in another ward on Sunday.

Choir practice went well and we are ready to present our Christmas program next Sunday.

Dad attended sessions at the temple on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. I attended a session with the Relief Society sisters on Wednesday morning. I got most of my deliveries completed to my ministering sisters.

I completed listening to General Conference on my iPad for the third time and started my fourth time through. I continue reading the Book of Mormon daily reading.

I have indexed 22098 records and reviewed 70071 records so far this year.


Family

The Wilkins Family
This week continues busy for the Wilkins family. Adam has finals for high school. Grace already had her midterms last week along with her concert and did well. Joshua is hanging in there and had fun activities and parties all week. And Sam was so happy that his teacher returned Monday from maternity leave. We are so thankful for Facebook school sites since we also got to watch Sam sing and Grace get an ice cream award for having a lot of pride points. Way to go!!

The Ethan Rice Family
This was a good week for the Georgia Rice family. Kaylee participated in an ugly sweater contest and ended up winning for her class and for her school. She decorated it herself!


Ethan completed his yard decorating on Thursday night and face timed me the whole entire yard, which is beautiful!!!

The Doran Rice Family
Here are some pics from last weekend's visit to Santa at their ward party.

And of Kelsie's new hair color...


Morgan
Morgan is roofing with his friend Kyle and is doing well.

Kayty
Kayty was off Monday and Tuesday, burning up more vacation days. Unfortunately, on Saturday evening, she was getting a case of water into the back seat of her car and smashed her face into the car roof. She didn't say much, but the injury was pretty bad. I was concerned with her headache and how she was sleeping and was up nearly every half hour checking on her. I feared the worst and was concerned she had a massive dental infection. She did share her injury with me on Tuesday and the swelling was going down by then. She did the following as a paid job for a coworker.





The Nathan Rice Family
At Nathan's division of Honeywell, they had a cubicle decorating contest. His gingerbread house won first place! All created and hand-painted by him.
I enjoyed some time with the girls Thursday while Jessica briefly shopped. We played outdoors, ate snacks, and watercolored. 



Dad's Garden
Dad's tomato plants are looking great and are anxious to get into the ground.

Key limes are still falling and he spends a lot of time juicing. 

Other highlights
Dad and the boys Friday night canal fish




No comments: