Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Two Steps Forward, a Step Back!!

Isn't it always the case...just when you think you get a little ahead, something happens to take away that "little ahead!" Case in point: income tax refund and the dentist. We felt so blessed that we would get some money back from the government (now, I know that's not a good thing, and it meant that our real estate lost money again, but the extra bucks are sure neat!)but, last week, a tooth I was supposed to have a root canal awhile back in went nuts...well, to the dentist this morning I went...The best solution: pull that tooth. No trouble...very affordable! However, the tooth on the other side that I broke with a valentine heart candy (never eatin' one of those things again!) needs a root canal and crown, and the tooth behind (my last large molar on the bottom - already crowned) has some crazy infection under it, and that tooth has to go too. Go figure. Now, I have a great dentist - Dr. Johnson - who doesn't want to take a bucketfull along with a handfull, and all is affordable, but no getting ahead! Oh, well, such is life!!

No comments: