Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Too Busy In Heaven


Sunday morning, at 4 am, we set off on a whirlwind trip...son, Doran, and his sweet wife, Danyel, providing the "chariot"...to Las Vegas, Nevada to be with our dear daughter, Allison, hubby, Mike, and our precious grandbabies, to celebrate the blessing of the newest one, wonderful Joshua. We arrived at 8am, went to church from 9am to noon, visited at their home for 3 hours, and then set off for home, arriving at the end of the Super Bowl. Tiring, sore (in the sitter zone, so to speak!) but so very happy to see them!

Now, you would think that this Grammy, who had not been near these little ones since early December, would have a ton of pics. However, I got to hold, see school projects, photo albums, play a game, eat lunch, kiss chubby cheeks, have our special "potty talk" (those who have a 3 year old will understand...this is not bad language, but special conversations while "other duties" are attended to on the toilet-very special times!!), and everything I love to do...except get pictures of it all! I was experiencing...and loving every minute. Now, that dear driving son of mine is also a fantastic photographer, so I hope I can snitch some of his pics. Anyway, I hold all the grammy-time close in my heart...it was my piece of heaven!


Papa did not do anything to cause Joshua to be less than happy...needed a diaper change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for sweet new baby boys!