Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Week of October 31-November 6, 2021

Highlights:

Spiritual
We had a lovely Sacrament Meeting with great speakers and a lovely solo by Sister Diane Gardiner. She sang "Oh That I Were An Angel" and it is literally the best I have ever heard. Primary was good and my lesson went well. 

Dad got an appointment to attend the temple on Friday evening. 

My daily morning foundation of General Conference talk(s), prayer, scripture study and Come Follow Me study continues each day. 

I have indexed 19,810 records and reviewed 101,967 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
Christmas Music started on the radio in Vegas this week. I checked ours and it started here on Thursday. 

The Ethan Rice Family
I spoke with Ethan and family on Halloween as they were carving pumpkins. They had a great party at their house that weekend and the family got all dressed up and went out trick or treating. 



The Doran Rice Family
This family is doing well. Kooper's shoulder will not need surgery and he will just need to stay in the sling and stay calm. They attended the Mesa Temple Open House on Saturday. 

Morgan
Morgan is well. Dad went and did a little fishing with him on Friday. 

Kayty
Kayty had another three-day week and she is doing well. She is very glad the Blackhawks coach was finally fired. 

The Nathan Rice Family
Nathan, Jessica, and the girls are good. Ellie has been having so many problems that they have scheduled a tonsillectomy for next week. Hopefully, she will get some relief. 

Dad's Garden
Dad worked a lot in the garden and yard this week, with another burn-up vacation time week. The plants are looking great. 

Other highlights
I got the Halloween Decorations put away and Thanksgiving up, and then got the nativities and tree up and halfway decorated. Then I got some terrible bug going around and I was sapped. I did get the tree completed and finally hung the stockings. I even started on the baby's name but got too tired to complete. No more Christmas goes up till after Thanksgiving. 

Dad took a friend to the Mesa Arizona Temple tour on Thursday. 


No comments: