Sunday, April 10, 2022

Week of April 3-9, 2022

Spiritual
Saturday and Sunday were wonderful as we enjoyed all the talks in General Conference. I was able to learn so much and have already chosen things to work on the next six months, especially forgiveness. We had no special eats, and I watched the Woman's Broadcast alone on the couch, but the messages were strong and increased my faith. 

I was able to perform initiatory ordinances at the temple this week. 

My daily morning foundation of General Conference talk(s), prayer, scripture study and Come Follow Me study continues each day. 

I have indexed 13,660 records and reviewed 27,770 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
The Wilkins family had a good week full of work and school. All are doing well. 

The Ethan Rice Family
Some pics from the campout last weekend. 


















The Doran Rice Family
Doran, Amber and family are doing well. Doran helped Nathan pour concrete borders in his back yard on Saturday. They also enjoyed attended the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple.

Morgan
Morgan is doing well and is working again.

Kayty
Kayty's week started with a day off and another baseball Spring Training game. She enjoyed herself. She worked the rest of the week and had a Saturday of reading. 

1 major and 1 minor save.

The Nathan Rice Family
This family had a good week though Ellie and Emma are still having some intestinal troubles. Nothing serious so just boring food. Nathan worked on prepping their yard for the border pour. Annie enjoyed school this week. They also got to attend a birthday party for Ellie's friend on Saturday. 

Family History
Nano's slides continue

I remember this doll. I don't remember her being a Christmas gift, but I do remember one time my Mom had scolded me for something and I colored the dolls face with a crayon since I thought she looked like my mom. 












Dad's Garden
We gathered and dried a ton of oregano this week. Got a few tomatoes....and tossed the seeds Dad planted that did not grow up into what he planted. 
 
Other highlights
Dad had a work seminar all week at the Engines site so he had long drives and long days. 

I got the crud going around on Saturday and was sick for the full 24 hours. 

No comments: