Saturday, July 2, 2022

Week of June 26 - July 2, 2022

Spiritual
Sunday was very nice. I had little time to prepare for my lesson and it ended up going over very well. Dad assisted in another class. We had a lovely Sacrament Meeting as a missionary prepared to leave and serve two years in Mongolia. 

We were able to get appointments to attend the temple this week, though I had to cancel mine so I could play with Eve Tuesday morning. Dad attended Wednesday evening. 

My daily morning foundation of General Conference talk(s), prayer, scripture study and Come Follow Me study continues each day. 

I have indexed 29,297 records and reviewed 60,900 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
Last week was a Water Themed week and they truly enjoyed swimming in their neighborhood pool. Mike and Allison are doing well at work and Allison is all ready to start school 



then her new position at school begins in late July. Adam is doing great and was able to go with the family on a few excursions. Grace had such a wonderful experience at FSY and is looking forward to another opportunity to attend. Josh is great and is anticipating a great trip this week with the ward young men to Idaho for temple baptismal ordinances and some white water rafting. Sam is having a very good summer break and is looking forward to having some only kid time this week with Mom. Doctor and dental appointments are all caught up. 

The Ethan Rice Family
This was a busy work week for Ethan and Cameo. On Saturday, the family headed out on a little camping vacation to yet another new destination. 

The Doran Rice Family
Doran and Amber had a busy work week. Friday after work, they headed to spend the weekend in a hotel. 

Morgan
No news from Morgan 

Kayty
Kayty was in special training all this week; two days on-site and three days at home. 

The Nathan Rice Family
The final week of Maternity leave included daily adventures. Eve stayed with me for a few hours while the family went to an indoor amusement park. They spent Thursday at a hotel and got to swim and have a great time. Friday included a visit to the Phoenix Children's Museum. 


Dad's Garden
Keeping the trees alive is our goal this time of year. 

 Family History - Nano slides
My next door neighbor Julie Fink and I. 




My Nano, Irma Zelia Pratt Wolf Leiber, my aunt Muriel Kew and my Tutu Louise Amelia Wolf Hart

My Uncle John Hart, my grandfather John Dwight Hart and my dad.



Wallace and Ladmo live performance 


Christmas In July
Yes, it's Christmas In July. I began Thursday covering my work table with freezer paper and ordering the paint for my ornaments. Dad cut me the wood in December so I didn't have to worry with the heat and that. I had Christmas music playing on Friday while I cleaned and I traced patterns for the four different ornaments. 

 
Other highlights
My tooth filling was repaired on Monday. Grateful it was just a filling and no novocaine was necessary. 

We completed the refrigerator hose repair by filling the drywall termite damage, getting paint matched and mixed for the wall, and painting and installing the new floor molding. 






No comments: