Sunday, June 26, 2022

Week of June 19-25, 2022

Spiritual
I stayed home Sick on Sunday and Dad taught my primary class. 

We were able to get appointments to attend the temple this week, though I had to cancel mine. Still a bit of a cough left. Dad attended Thursday evening. 

My daily morning foundation of General Conference talk(s), prayer, scripture study and Come Follow Me study continues each day. 

I have indexed 28,302 records and reviewed 60, 165 records so far this year.

Family

The Wilkins Family
Grace was able to attend FSY gathering this week. 

She had a great time.





The rest of the family had a fun week. It was Sams theme week and they had lots of fun with water, swimming, and visiting flamingos. 

The Ethan Rice Family
Ethan spent four days working in Pennsylvania while Cameo kept things going at home. They left for a fun camping get away in a new area on the weekend. Now they have to find fun things closer to their new home. 

The Doran Rice Family
Doran and Amber had a very busy work week. Kelsie is now in a hospital and a judge has offered a longer term treatment. Kooper was here on Thursday and Friday while they worked. 

Morgan
Morgan is well and had a good time fishing this week.

Kayty
Kayty had a good work week this week. 
One major low

The Nathan Rice Family
Nathan and Jessica and the girls had a fun vacation week that included camping at Woods Canyon Lake, a trip to the fish hatchery, a tour of Cerettas Candy Company, and fun swimming here on Friday as Nathan smoked some ribs. On Saturday, Nathan took all those cement footings from the old playground to the dump. They had been piled in the yard for a long long time. So thankful. 


Dad's Garden
Dead and gone. We also lost one of our little hens this week. It must have just gotten too hot for her. 


Family History - Nano Slides
This was on a gift from my grandmother, Etta Lucille Taylor Kew. She died of esophageal cancer when I was only a year old. I do still have this ornament and its the first I hang near the top of the tree every year. 






Rodeo Parade in Phoenix was a big thing. This float has Wallace and Ladmo on it. 







 
Other highlights
Dad enjoyed a wonderful Father's Day. He had visits from Morgan and from Nathan, Jessica and the girls on Saturday...



On Sunday, he kindly taught my Primary class since I was sick, and later in the day he talked with Ethan and the kids and opened gifts from them, and then spoke with Doran for awhile on the phone. He enjoyed his special day and we are so thankful for him!




First Monsoon dust storm and rain was so nice!!!

On Thursday as I was getting ready, I lost the filling on my front tooth. Fortunately, it is in the rear of the tooth but Monday morning dental visits are not fun!

No comments: