Saturday, November 21, 2009

Elf On A Shelf???

I should be cleaning, or making the pie crust I am really too scared to even begin, but, I am blog snooping...and I saw this...an Elf on a Shelf.What a super cute idea. I remember hearing someone doing this...I would try, but Nathan is not really "into the holidays" and might just grimmace at my idea...but I think it's wonderful! (Sure a lot better than, "what did I just see flying through the sky from near my window!)Maybe we all need an elf on our shelf!

2 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I heard about these for the first time last year and thought it was such a cute idea! They sell them at Hallmark. I've been tempted to get one!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Thanks for the link to us! I actually spent the day baking to get ready for Thanksgiving. I love your blog and am going to snoop around a little now;) BTW, we are in Arizona!