Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Kid's An Artist!

At his high school, Nate has the opportunity to take classes for concurrent credit (both high school and college) and so, for fun, he has taken drawing last semester, and this semester, it was watercolor. I am so jealous, because his teacher is awesome, and he is learning some amazing stuff. I love the few things he has brought home, and I was aware one of his pieces was on display at their Arts Festival last week. With my extra driving, etc. I could not go during the day. However, as I was looking on his school website to see the weekly calendar, www.preptv.org, I found this...(give it a few minutes to upload, and sometimes it may stop and buffer, but it will continue where it left off).Yep, that's my baby, being interviewed, and I saw the piece in another slide show...amazing! I can hardly wait for it to come home! The best thing...it's something he probably wouldn't have done on his own, but he sure seems like he likes it!
e