Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pretend...Today is April 24, 2010 at 9:28 A.M.

April 24th was such a wonderful, full day for our family...but there was so much to do, so many to see, and so many hugs and loves I had to give, that I really didn't have time to post...plus, son is expert on photo editing...so, I wait. I did find these on Facebook, so I snitched them to my file. Here we are...we were actually sitting in the temple as our son and his wife were sealed...celebrating our wedding anniversary, for we were sealed for time and all eternity on this day, thirty years ago, at 9:28 am... So much we have done, so much joy, so many trials, so many victories, and more to come...and, do you know, that there is no one else on earth I would have wanted to make me laugh, to hold me up when I needed it, and to get me through every single day...than this man. Some would say eternity is a long time...I say, not long enough! Happy Anniversary, to my sweet Dee...and here's praying for many more! I love you!

No comments: