Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eye Makeup Testing

Kayty would absolutely KILL me if she knew I was posting this, but, she never reads my blog. I am already in trouble...cuz she is visiting her sister in Las Vegas...and she left a messy room, so I "organizationally assisted" her, and dressed her "Jacob the werewolf" lifesize cutout in drag, complete with blonde wig, hot pink bathrobe and hoodie...but, I digress. I am typing this on January 3rd. I may be eliminated when she arrives here tomorrow. I take risks.

She made up this cute outfit, buying the dress at a Goodwill, adding a belt she has had for years, and shoes she just got and loves!!! (Can you believe those shoes...) She tried new eye makeup and wanted me to photograph it. I was too far...too close...and then took so many pics, she just posed. Little did she know......







No comments: