Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Few Pics from Korea

Iksan District before the transfers...Elder Orr (far left) Mom sent this to me

Sister Furniss posts pics of the new missionaries on the mission blog every sex weeks, along with the meeting of their new trainers. I think I saw Elder Rice's head in this one. 

Elder Rice might be on the far right with his arm around the shoulder of his new companion

These are the new missionaries in the Daejeon Mission. Normally, they are pictures with the President and Sister Furniss, the office elders and AP's and their companions...but that would have been waaaay too many epole. 
Elder Rice meets Elder Smith. I just love waking up to see these pics on my email. It's like a gift. I just love Sister Furniss!


Just prior to the transfer, Elder Rice baptized this sweet young sister. He just loves this ward he is serving in and says they are just like family. I am so thankful for the wonderful people of Korea. They take such good care of our missionaries!!!!

No comments: