Wednesday, May 21, 2008

They Promised Me Free Shoes!

I received an email this morning offering me the chance to get a $100 gift certificate for writing a review of my new running shoes. I do love the shoes! They feel great, they came in a wide width (which makes Earl, the bunion, very happy) and I think my sore heel is finally feeling better. Either that or the excessive Ibuprofin I am on for my sore mouth (got a tooth pulled yesterday and they needed to put in some stitches...yuck!) is helping matters. It would be great to get another pair of these wonderful shoes with a gift certificate. I was going to buy another pair next month, but I bumped the garage door with the van this morning, and I don't know if Dee can repair or if we have to replace some parts. (Crying didn't make the door fix itself, as hard as I tried!) So, after the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad morning I have had, I am going to get ready to see Kaity perform with the school advanced choir in their rendition of the "Scrubs" musical. Unfortunately, she has put me in charge of making a video recording on the camera...lets see if I can get this awful morning behind me and make her afternoon!! Oh, look, time for more Ibuprofin!!

1 comment:

Danyel said...

It sounds like you are going through a rough patch. I know Heavenly Father doesnt give us more than he knows we can handle. Stick in there life will calm down, And remember you are loved by many.