Monday, August 8, 2011

Pizza Sunday

We have found that we CAN light the pizza oven before church and have pizza when we come home, without hourly trips home to refill. So, we made pizza, and invited the kids.
Morgan created a star shaped pizza...tasted awesome!



Nathan created a corn dog pizza, with slices of corn dog and garlic. I had a taste...and it was pretty darned good!

This was Ethan's creation: A Green Chili Pizza. Dad had to have just one more slice so he could taste this one!


Close up of Green Chili Pizza.

Since Morgan's 25th Birthday is tomorrow (August 8), Ethan and Cam got him a cake and we sang (don't worry family, we are still having a ham dinner and August Birthday celebration next Sunday)
Rice Boys LOVE matches and fire!

Ethan demonstrated a Jack O Lantern imitation, though I missed the match in the mouth portion.

He really was happy...I promise.

I love it when my camera is grabbed and pics are taken...It makes transferring photos to my hard drive truly an adventure! Kayty is showing Mom and Cameo someone photo on Facebook...and we were trying to determine whether the person in the photo had put on a little weight...or was expecting. Truly catty!

Cameo and I determined NO weight gain was evident.

Apparantly, Rice Boys light fires IN the house when MOM is NOT looking!

And the photographer THOUGHT this would be a lovely holiday decoration...Notice the red, green and white motif. (Thanks, Ethan, but I don't think so...)

No comments: