Friday, April 29, 2011

I Was There...Well, Sort Of...

I wasn't gonna watch...I had gotten up early, thirty or so years ago, pregnant with Allison, wearing my red and white striped footy jammies and watched a princess, Diana, marry her prince, Charles. I loved every minute! So sad that marriage didn't work out. Years later, I sat up and watched, in the middle of the night, to watch that same princess' funeral. Wasn't gonna do that again!


But then, I just couldn't help myself. I got up at 1:30 A.M. (it was only an hour and a half earlier than I usually get up). I got ready and exercised as I watched.

I had no hat...but I loved all most of them.

I ran between carriage ride and kiss.


Looking at the kiss! I was so busy pic taking and looking, I didn't realize there were TWO kisses.
Yep...I am officially a NUT!
Hopefully this story will have a happier ending.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL!!! That is awesome!! I like how all your pictures kind of look like you were at the event! I think it is awesome that you exercise so early, not to mention you start your days so early! I am not a morning person. How fun that you watched the wedding and you had watch Princess Dianna's before. It's like a tradition for you!!