Sunday, August 19, 2012

Elder Rice Mail for Sunday, August 19, 2012

From: "Nathan Rice" <nathan.rice@myldsmail.net>
To: "deesuz" <deesuz@q.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:29:16 PM
Subject: 

Hey sorry i have limited time
I loved the letter you sent, Mom. It was super awesome to hear your
testimony. This week was awesome! We have 3 investigators come to
church, and after Sacrament meeting, we split with a ward member to teach
lessons, and I was with a former bishop. and we taught  the Word of Wisdom.
I was super nervous but the member helped so much and bore awesome
testimony, so cool. Koreans really love tea so it's good to have a
member explain the tea thing. 

I finished the book of momron last week and started doctrine and covenants.
Super good.  I never read it through before, so i am excited to learn. 

Oh i have been out almost 6 months but it doesn't seems like it. haha

Gotta go sorry love you all so much.

Love Elder rice

No comments: