Monday, August 6, 2012

Elder Rice Mail August 6, 2012

Hey family,

So how are you family?  My new companion is .... 이동휘 Lee Dong Hwi. He
is super awesome and a super hard worker. We will see lots of success!
I have to email quick today because the place we're at has only one
computer. I hope you're doing well. I am and I will learn Korean better
this transfer. 

If you send a care package again i need more
multivitamins. I don't trust Korean multi vitamins. I bought them at
Walmart before I left for my mission... It was the WalMart brand of One-A-
Day Mens.

I read 3rd nephi 11 (Book of Mormon)yesterday and when I did I felt the Spirit so much.
I love that. You should read it. So amazing. 

Well sorry this one is so short thanks for your emails. I love you all so much. Tell Jessica I
loved her letter.

Have fun 

Love your missionary Elder Rice
P.S. I am still in Iksan.

No comments: