Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's A.....

Cam and Ethan went for the 'big' ultrasound...and found out who Rice Cake really is. We decided it would be fun to Dress Your Guess...so we did. You can find out...just like we did...
Cam made this shirt for the party...


Two Grandpas with blue votes. 


Though the shirt is blue...she said her guess was her hair. I am seeing someone who cannot commit to a decision...


Doran, Amber and Kelsie were definite in their guess...





So, on their big screen tv, they showed all the pics of the little one that had been done that morning...



One by one...Until....

This one...

My first photo of the audience response!

Some of the correct guessers

Most, if not all, of the correct guessers. Hey, guys...I really don't blame you for not wearing pink. I didn't see anything we could even lend to Brigham.

I think Nano cheated!

What is a party without refreshments! We had Cameo's homemade carrot cake, pink and blue cupcakes, and yummy cake, strawberry, rocky road and vanilla ice cream, and Doritos. 

Liz cut...I scooped. Awesome!



And so, we are anxiously awaiting the appearance of

Kaylee Alyssa Rice

No comments: