Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers' Day

It was a good Fathers' Day, I think, even though Dads don't get a nice phone call from a missionary in Korea! The kids were great.

Jessica came by early in the week to bring Dad an early treat!

 Dad was greeted with this Facebook Message...
Happy Father's Day, Dad! If I could think of one word to describe you, it would be "teacher." You have taught me so much my entire life. Thank you for always being willing to sit down and explain science and the Gospel to me when I was younger to car repairs and politics when I was older to teaching Grace addition and Adam tetherball now. I love you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!


From Suzzy:  A homemade biscuits and gravy breakfast, sesame candy treats and a card...




I used the second rollings to make Beau his own biscuit...we referred to him as the barren father!
 Amber, Doran, and Kelsie came by before church...
Earlier in the week, Doran had sent these hot gloves via Amazon. 

We had ice cream cones and chocolate syrup for any visitors. 

 At church, some of the ladies had made homemade cinnamon rolls for the men to eat during Priesthood Meeting. Since my last effort was awful...I did not share with the poor men!

Dad was pretty full, and we had a chicken and a piece of salmon that he grilled his special way, and I made him a salad.

Then, Ethan, Cameo and Kaylee stopped by...with an ice cream cake!



She arrived like this after her busy Sunday with Mommy and Daddy


Showing off her new sitting skills!
It's the best to think of all your kids. Some live far away and are so busy working...but they are always in Dad's heart!

No comments: