Thursday, September 18, 2008

Counting Down

For those of you who are used to your husband traveling long distances for extended periods, and for those of you who think it is nutty that a grown 48 year old woman would act like a sophomore in high school, this is a warning: read no further...I repeat, read no further. For those of you who are just madly in love with your husband and cannot stand to be apart from him: Doran's plane will land in 9 hours and 40 minutes... (He lands in Chicago in 1 hour and 38 minutes, so I can hear his voice on my cell phone with no time limits!) HOORAY!!!!

4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

How exciting and relieving for you!!! Have a fun reunion :)

Grammy Suzzy said...

Stacie, I just don't know how your mom does it with your dad traveling. I saw her at the store before Dee left...she looked gorgeous and confident and calm. These two weeks...I have been an absolute basket case!

Jannicke said...

Suzzy, I am right there with you, I would have a hard time with my husband traveling. I have been doing the countdown with you. You made it through and hopefully you have been reminded of how important you are to each other. :)

Danyel said...

Mom I think its wonderful that you are so in love with Dad it is an exsample to all of us who are just starting out. I hope and pray that in years to come that I will be the same with you sweer son. Love you very much.