Monday, September 8, 2008

I Got to Hear His Voice!

I know, to others this may sound very silly, especially coming from a grown woman, mother of six, grammy of 2, but my heart is just flying, because, this morning, I received a phone call from India, with the sweetest voice on the line...one I had not heard for four days...my sweetheart, Dee. After my tears stopped (I just couldn't believe that hearing him would make me react like that) I got to talk to him. I was so much easier than emailing, though I know that probably I won't be able to get a phone call until he leaves for home. But that doesn't matter, because I got to talk to him!! Even after twenty eight years, four months, and whatever else my counter says, his voice still sends me to cloud nine!!

1 comment:

Annie Miller said...

You two lovebirds are so cute! Remember "Absence makes the heart grow fonder!" The link to the banana bread recipe is in my post...but I bet you could use any recipe you would like.