Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Newest Blog I Follow

Today is May 8th, 2012...or, to us moms that sent Korea-bound missionaries to the Missionary Training Center, 0508. That is the expected day the missionary is to depart from the MTC. However, Elder Rice, Elder Dyer, Elder Hem, and three other Elders left yesterday morning. As of 2:30 this morning, a check of www.flightarrivals.com confirmed that Singapore Airlines flight 15 landed in Seoul, South Korea at 5:14 P.M. May 8th. There was luggage to gather, a mission president to locate, and at least a two hour drive to the mission home in Daejeon. I am sure the car was full of six sleepy missionaries. So, while it is morning here, it is 16 hours ahead (of Arizona) there. We will get a brief email when they are awake and have a moment. I wanted, thus, to share the new addition to my "Favorite Places"...it being, now, one of my most favorite places, the Daejeon Korea Mission blog. I have followed it for awhile, and Sister Furniss is very good at posting pictures of arrivals, departures, and special days. So, when you see something from the Daejeon Blog, look, for a moment, and see if you can see sweet Elder Rice!

No comments: