Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Birthday Celebration

Family Birthday Celebrations resumed in July. Birthdays: Suzzy (7/4) and Jessica (7/9). I had asked Elder Rice if he wanted anything specific for Jess.

He wanted:

Strawberry chocolate marble cake. (It had strawberry jam filling and dark chocolate cream cheese frosting)


Balloons. (Thank you Kayty and Party City for turning white balloons into Panda Balloons)

For me...I made red, white and blue cupcakes, since Nano can't eat chocolate and I am not a fan of cake.



Family....




Candles and Singing...

Can you believe it? There were NO Rice boys trying to light the candles!



Jessica had 19 candles...I had 7.

Presents...



Ethan and Cam gave me these lovely flowers, some Sees Nuts and Chews, and a Dept 56 North Pole figure for my candy factory...sitting on my living room shelf!



Missionary Mom pin from Jessica

Awesome family together...
And...the next morning...when I was dusting the top of the fridge (my normal Monday routine), I found someone that seemed to be willing to venture off the fridge and over to the kitchen table to snitch one of Cameo's patriotic oatmeal cookies...

Ethan thought he looked thin...

No comments: