Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Day Off School

These kids have been out of school since Wednesday! Even they were kinda tired of it! We managed to fill the day with good times...

Gracie planned quite the tea party, with a pony, a dog, Clarabelle and Hannah and I was invited as well.
 Really this is not a typical photo. Adam is just so good with Sam! I have a feeling these two are going to be very close!

 Plenty of Sandcastle construction occurred...


 And someone sneaked a pic of me doing what??? Puzzles...From now on, Aunt Kayty must get my clearance prior to purchasing a Spiderman Puzzle that changes pictures as you put it together!

 And while I was busy in Nevada, Dad had a business trip to California for Monday and Tuesday. He had a chance to stop at the beach to get 'live sand' for Ethan's new saltwater aquarium setup.




At the Santa Monica Pier

No comments: