Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Sight to Behold!

You know, some of my sweet children have expressed concern that I have not blogged much lately. Now, not that nothing happens in my life...Nathan, in fact, just came in the house, expressing sincere gratitude for angels that guard and protect, since he rolled the quad in the neighbors yard a few minutes ago. Fortunately, I was engrossed in my fun for the day and listening to Ozzy's "Crazy Train", so I didn't really fathom what had truly happened until this very moment! (I guess I had better check him again!) To go on... as I grow older, smaller things take on great significance. Thus, the sight to behold...a clean and organized refrigerator. I was just going to do one shelf...and then it moved to two, then three, then the drawers, then the door. It was good timing, since I had given the items I had squirreled away for the family campout that only Danyel and Doran will enjoy, and there was empty space now! (Now, Mr. Rice, do not expound on how I now have a challenge to fill that void!) Anyway, it looks so nice. And it should stay that way for another 51 minutes....that is when Nathan will whine: "I'm hungry...What is there to eat?) I guess a clean refrigerator is just a brief sighting...perhaps like Bigfoot, or The Loch Ness Monster!

1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

I need to do mine too! Maybe I will today... thanks for the idea :)
Happy early birthday ;) Shhhhh.... I know!