Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Home Tour...Such As It Is

I love to look at the lovely things others adorn their homes with, all year, but especially now. Since I love to yard sale with Dee, it gives me things to look for... Now, my house is NOTHING like the ones I look at and admire, but I have a sweet, wonderful relative who asked to see what I have...so here it is...such as it is!

Family Room






Entry



Living Room






Nativity Collection






Holiday North Pole Village


Kitchen (Please excuse the drying dishes, and the hanging laundry...Pics were taken as I was cleaning!)






Sorry, Kayty was in the shower...and she objected to pics of my decorations while she was there...so, maybe later.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Your house is a Christmas wonderland. I can only imagine the reaction of children when they see so many fun collections! So much love!

Mary said...

I love seeing how others decorate! Your house looks beautiful. You have a real talent. Thanks for sharing.