Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No Spend Week...or Two???

I follow quite a few blogs. I just love all the things I have learned from such talented people. Today, I was following a blog called Frugality in the Making and she talked about having No Spend Days when the budget fell a little short. Well, next week, Doran does not get paid at all...another new innovation by his employer...so, do I have a No Spend Week? Or does it have to be two, since we don't feel the effects until the paycheck comes? Now, I have faithfully squirreled away staples, I get surplus food that cannot be sold in grocery stores on Thursday, and we have meat, both commercially produced and much of a whitetail deer, so I am not worried at all...except for my love for salad, but if I get heads of lettuce, that would last. Anyway, one goal of mine is to be very very positive this next year, so this will truly be an adventure!!!So, I guess that will mean the only spend I will have will be spending time with those I love, spending time following blogs, spending time putting away my decorations and getting my house clean and back in order...sounds like no spend weeks will be just wonderful!

No comments: