Friday, September 3, 2010

Grandbabies Get Anything They Want...Even If Grammy Has To Sit On A Snake!

Another wonderful trip to Vegas...celebrating a big girl's birthday. One activity she picked was going to "Bug and Butterfly Park". Sounds harmless enough to me, right? It was fun: swings, climbing toys, beautiful green grass (Las Vegas has the BEST parks!!).

Then, my sweet grandbabies wanted to show me another side of the park...and wanted to take a picture of me...on a SNAKE!

Grammy is NOT a snake fan. In fact, I would be just as happy if there were absolutely NO snakes! They ruin hikes in the park, they are sneaky, and...well, I could go on and on...

Though I am NOT a snake fan, I AM a GRANDBABY fan...nothing those kids want is a "No" to me...heck, I spent years saying no to their parents, aunt and uncles. Grandbabies ONLY get "yes".

So, I trudged...to the other side of the park...possibly called "The Evil Reptile Park". Gracie held my hand, and totally encouraged me all the way there. "Don't worry, Grammy. It is not real. It won't bite you." Who could doubt that sweet angel!

Well, I got there...it was AWFUL...but, again, what grandbabies want, grandbabies get! I sat on the creepy thing...and they sat with me...Even Joshy, reluctantly, joined in.
Adam took this one!
I posed for Papa, and for Adam...and immediately got off that creepy, awful, evil thing. I swear his eyes were looking at me the whole time...but Gracie said they weren't. Again, who could doubt that sweet angel!

1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

I'm with you. I HATE snakes. I can't even go look at them at the zoo. I wait outside :) What a good grandma!