Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stuff I've Made

I had so much "energy" that I even got to do a few fun things.

First, I made this countdown chart that I saw on a blog  I do need to make an "October" sign for it. The guys like it...Dee keeps asking if it's October 1st yet!

Then, I made this tutu for a 19, almost 20 year old. She saw me working on Grace's and wanted one for herself...of course, in black and hot pink. At first, it was just going to be for work...she works at Party City...but Monday, she wore it to college! Her voice teacher LOVED it and was going to make one for her daughter...so easy!

My pumpkin obsession continues...I just love pumpkins... and this one...so easy. Again, silly me...no link. I got it off another blog, and I saw it all over the place. Take a toilet paper roll, wrap a piece of newspaper around it (I used one page of an old Walgreens ad) and then wrap with a scrap of fabric, tucking all loose ends into the hole it the top. I added a cinnamon stick that I picked up at the dollar store...and rafia makes everything better!

1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

I want some instructions on the countdown calendar. That is darling!!!!! Do you mind if I post your picture on my blog? Mel