Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day have, typically, been not so special...and that's ok. I am not a fan of breakfast...in bed or otherwise. I don't like flowers (ask my mom about the roses from my dad), I usually live on salad, so no cooking my favorite meal...so the BEST thing is my phone call from my missionary son. This will be my LAST Mother's Day missionary phone call...sad my missionaries are all grown up, but so happy the next one, he will be home! Here was my day...
A surprise package was at my door...from Amazon.com...

From my thoughtful son Doran...pepper spray for my run. I love it and use it every time!

I climbrd into the garden for the first tomatoes



Flowers from Dee
 At church, the Young Men came to each classroom...I was in nursery...and delivered a rose. So nice.

Skype call to Korea

All the family gathered for the call...

and after 90 minutes we finished and Elder Rice could also call Morgan and the Wilkins!

Ethan, Cam and Kaylee brought a bouquet that joined my other flowers


No comments: