Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Friday Night at the Football Game


Nathan's team played the team from Camp Verde High School last night at Glendale Community College Field. The game did not have a great outcome for the team (lost 54-3) but Nathan got a chance to play. He did so well on this play, he tackled the guy, and the next thing I knew his name was being announced over the loud speakers as doing a good thing!! (I looked at these photos up close and he tackled someone...maybe the quarterback - not sure) I was so excited.


Now, I know I was supposed to be trying new camera settings for my camera club tonight, but I got all mixed up, so I just set it on auto, though I did try to "follow the subject" when Nate was running on the field. I did better, too...not so many blurry ones this time.

No comments: