Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag...You're It! Five Things

5 Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago...
1. I had all six of my children in school: Allison, Ethan and Doran at Mountain Ridge, Morgan was at Hillcrest, and Kayty and Nathan were at Las Brisas Elementary (Nathan in Kindergarten!!)
2. Dee left being a machinist at work and became a Six Sigma Black Belt (this is significant because he had classes and homework and everything in our lives changed, since he moved from blue collar to white collar and I have very few pics of anything from that time except birthdays, Easter, and Christmas.)
3. I spent my days driving kids to and from scouts, school activities, etc.
4. All else is a total blur!!
5.

5 Things on Today's "To Do" list...
1. Take pictures of Kate at Saguaro Ranch Park
2. Drive Kate and Nate to and from school and football
3. Load car for trip to Las Vegas - gotta fit that surprise for Adam and GRace in the back seat!
4. Go to Fry's and get chickens to put in the smoker
5. Go to Nate's Football game at Scottsdale Christian High

5 Snacks I enjoy... (Now, I may not eat these at all now, but these are my favs)
1. Sugar Free Banana Popsicles from Fry's/Kroger
2. Goldfish Crackers
3. Sugar Free Kroger Pina Colada Yogurt
4. Dill Pickles
5. Sunflower Seeds

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...
1. After tithing, put money away in savings (not stock!) for at least 3 missions
2. Finish the house (new roof, stucco/rock the outside, finish my bedroom damaged in the storm 10 years ago, finish all projects inside and out.
3. Finish Dee's truck the best way it can be, not the "this will get me by" way.
4. Buy all my kids houses
5. Save...save...save!

5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Phoenix, Arizona...that's it
2.
3.
4.
5.

5 Jobs That I Have Had...
1. Babysitter
2. Receptionist at YWCA Health Club
3. Personnel Clerk at Valley Distributing
4. Receptionist for Doctor
5. Day Care Center Employee

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.I tag: Anyone interested in doing this!! :)

No comments: