Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today, So Far

Well, so far, it has been a productive day...I tell you this blog should not be a daily diary, but my going to the dentist alone and not running is quite an accomplishment for me!!! Crown is prepped now, and I go back in November for the rest. New treatment plan starts in January when I get new dental benefits ($1500 per year doesn't go very far.) Word to the wise: never, ever chew ice...you will pay the price! (Hey, I made a rhyme!) Since I was going to be in the area, I drove the van to the dentist and then took it to emissions check and registered it for the year. I just love that van!! Too bad it only gets 10 miles to the gallon! That was my vehicle, so now I am just a squatter driving Dee's Jeep or Dee's Car. Oh, well, they are paid for!!! Then stood in a ridiculously long line to replenish our supply of Sudafed (now, I ask you, why do I have to stand in a line a pharmacy just to get some nasal decongestants? I sign for them like the are a narcotic! Has any crack been taken off the street as a result of these silly regulations? I doubt it! But I get to stand in a line with a runny nose just to get relief. And, if it is needed after the pharmacy closes...well, you are sure out of luck! Better find a crack house!)
Well, it seems that I have been on a soapbox for too long! Sorry for the lecture, but thanks for lending an ear!!

No comments: