Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo Op



Kayty came out this morning, ready for school, and said, "My hair worked today, if you want to take a picture." Well, it was two minutes before we had to leave to get Nate to seminary, but these words had never crossed her lips before, so I jumped at the chance. I set my Nikon for portrait (amazing what you learn about that dial on the top when you read the manual!) and took a few pics. Ain't she a beauty!!

Now, I am in our Thunderbird Hills Ward photo club, so I used her to accomplish a few of the ten different pics I need to take this week. Thanks Kate...

5 comments:

gibkidsmom said...

Great pictures of Miss Kayty! I thought about the photo club but I don't have a nice enough camera. Maybe next time. I still have your "kit" from Super Saturday for you. Sorry about that. I'll get it to you soon-I promise!

Stacie Aho said...

Those are so cute! Look how early you guys have to get up! Today was the only day I've really woken up before the sun. She looks beautiful!

Annie Miller said...

Those are great! Hope you post the rest of you 10 pics.

peachytiffers said...

She does look beautiful as does your house!

I don't have your hubby's email anymore and I wanted to get in touch about our Halloween party thingy on campus again. We are having it on the 25th and my email is tiffany.downey@asu.edu if he could shoot me an email.

Casey and Brynn said...

I can't believe that is Kayty! I remember her as a little girl! Crazy how time flies!