Monday, August 3, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands Days 12, 13. 14. 15

As you can see, the competition to get NEAR the computer is very fierce, with a 23 yr. old job hunting, a 16 yr. old on the week before school starting, and sweet Danyel with no internet access, so I get a few minutes at night before Dee need to go to bed and now...a few minutes while the muffins bake and I try to find that darned cookie recipe that had chocolate, white chunks, and whole wheat flour in it! (One recipe I forgot to print!) I am also in a pretty foul mood...no explanation, but I need to pray, because I really don't feel like praying, and that is surely the time you need to. Here are the assignments...now, if too extreme, as I find some to be, make up your own!
day 12 I was uncomfortable with this one, so I just prayed that he has a good Engineer breakfast! And he did.
day 13
day 14
day 15

No comments: