Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Less Than Four Hours To Wait!


It's gonna happen...at 2:18 p.m. today...Fall will be here: my most favorite time of year! Fall is my favorite for many reasons:
1. My favorite colors are Fall colors! I love the golds, the reds, the greens, the browns. They are so warm and beautiful.
2. My favorite smells are Fall smells. I love the smell of homemade applesauce cooking on the stove. I love the smell of pumpkin bread baking. I love cinnamon, and would just die to know how Michaels makes their store smell so doggone good!
3. My favorite weather is Fall weather. Here, it is just so nice, once we get Fall weather. The nights are cool, the days are pleasant. It is great to run in the morning when it is just a little cool. If I don't feel like waking up at 3am, I can hike later in the morning and it won't kill me! Fall weather in Arizona makes the Summer weather worth it.

4. My favorite foods are enjoyed in the fall: cauliflower, pumpkin, sweet potatoes,squash,turkey,my mom's turkey stuffing, my mother in law's cauliflower and cheese...the best Thanksgiving food ever...all in autumn.

There are so many reasons why I love Fall: the decorations, the football games, the beautiful leaves, the fact that I can put up my winter village on October 31 and begin to decorate for my favorite holiday: Christmas...during the Fall! Hooray for 2:18 p.m. Arizona time. Fall, I love you!

1 comment:

Danyel said...

Happy Fall Mom! I also love the smells and the colors of fall it is time for the perfect weather here in Arizona. Soon I can start wearing my scarves. Yay.