Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sicker Than I Ever Remember

I did not blog yesterday...it took me until today to check on my "Three Cheers For Babies" and a President Sorensen update. I have NEVER in my memory left my island counter unwiped...never, until yesterday. On top of an abscessed tooth that I am busy on antibiotics for, I came down with a whopper of a headache, complete with nausea and all the fun that accompanies that. I was in bed, or on the couch, the ENTIRE day. Thank you mom for prayers and just worrying about me, for my wonderful Dorrie who is driver in a flash, and to my sweet Dee and his miracle garlic and cup o noodles. And, aside from a little weakness and dull headache, I am up and sort of around today. I got the house cleaned, except for our room, laundry all caught up, and have salsa chicken in the outside oven for Kayty, and am ready to make stroganoff for the guys. So glad to feel better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were feeling so sick! Here's a virtual plate of brownies for you. I'm glad you feel better today!

Danyel said...

Mom happy you are feeling better. How is the tooth doing?