Monday, September 14, 2009

People Are Gonna Start Talkin!

I was a very neglectful mom...neglectful when it came time to care for MY teeth. Heck, with a hubby and six kids, and an ever changing dental plan, it was rough. So, needless to say, I am paying the price; both literally and figuratively now. I HAD caught up all the evident dental work these last three years, and even managed to complete a treatment plan in budget and schedule a cleaning for December. That was before last week, and, after a weekend of suffering terrible tooth pain, I learn that I have a tooth that is dying, leaking infection into my jaw. Hence the excruciating pain! I am on antibiotics now, and will get a root canal next week...and people may be wondering about my frequent rendevouz with Dr. Johnson!

No comments: