Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sometimes It Is Just Hard...

Tonight, we are just having an evening at home...a precious evening at home. We are supposed to be at a fantastic church meeting, listening to a member of the Seventy. But, Dee has just been from cold to cold, and he is just wiped, and so am I, so I just hope we can have half as good a meeting tomorrow morning when we get to hear him at church Stake Conference. Dee had to take antibiotics months ago after his table saw injury, and they appear to have destroyed his immunity...so he has caught everything, and there is nothing worse than a cold when it is HOT outside!I am on antibiotics now to kill a surprise abscessed tooth infection before my unplanned root canal this Wednesday. I have had troubles, being sick last week and having some headaches...a few weeks apart, but still not me. I want to see my grandbabies...I want to be at Adam's primary program, but I just don't want to go near there with a pregnant daughter and two grandkids when I might bring something to them. So, I will stay away from my loves...I am getting a package of treasures together for them, so I hope they will forgive my absence for awhile. Yep, it's hard...but when I think of getting my sweet daughter sick near the end of a pregnancy...the choice is easy! Love you, my dear family so far away. Know that I love you!

2 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Bummer! I hope you are feeling better soon :)

Jody said...

Awwwww I am sorry you can't be with family when you want to be.