Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I've Made....

I love to cook, to bake, to craft, to do needlework, though you would never know, because I have to spend a lot of time every day cleaning, laundering, brushing the pool, tending chickens, doing yard work, and that takes away from my fun time.(Plus, I spend WAY too much time looking at the wonderful things others create on their blogs!) However, yesterday, being too ill to clean, etc. (I did cook dinner), I spent the evening in front of a movie on my free Netflix trial and made this tutu for my sweet granddaughter's upcoming birthday. It really was so easy!!! Now, my almost 20 year old wants me to make one for her...black (surprise!) and hot pink!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I was looking at this tutorial yesterday! SO easy but cute. I don't have any girls yet but one day!!

CB said...

That is so cute - every little girls dream! Your granddaughter is lucky!
Hope you feel better soon - at least you are productive when you are feeling down.