Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final Exam...For A What!


Kayty invited me to her voice class for the "final exam recital". First, I was shocked, but very glad she invited me (I guess I don't drool and drag my foot too much in public that she doesn't want her friends to know who I am!). Second, I was blessed to witness some very talented young adults, and to witness her tremendous progress, just in a semester. I am always so amazed that she is so passionate about her music. She loves to sing, to play the piano. She, basically, knows what she wants to do with her life. I sure wish I did!!! Here she is, singing a song from "Wicked" (I forgot the name, and she is asleep, and if I wake her, she really WILL turn into a witch!)Even though I am her mom, and I might be just a little biased, she did Fantastic!

No comments: