Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Does Your Son In Law Do?

I am asked this question many times...where does he work and why does it take them away from all the family (both sides...all aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins to be. I tell them he works for the Church at Deseret Industries as a Manager-Trainer. Now, that doesn't sound life altering, but it truly is! He builds people, helps them overcome their weaknesses, whether they came by birth, accident, or by life events and choices. He gives them hope. And, while he builds them, my daughter and grandchildren get the chance to love and serve those who have many challenges in their lives and are striving to overcome. They have parties, celebrate holidays, and truly get to know the meaning of loving and serving. Allison keeps them well "treated" and gets to share all the love she has to give as well. See here. While they have to live away from us, I am so glad they get this opportunity...and opportunity I hope my grandbabies will never forget!

No comments: