Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Post Explanation

My last post sounded rather odd, didn't it. I just have been carrying the burden of my thoughts for the last few days, and I had to unload to my dear blogging family. I feel awful, feeling as I do. I can't control my grandmother's feelings for me. I do not know why she felt the way she did. Maybe is was just our religion, or maybe it was something else. But I have been eating...corn chips, chocolate chips ( I see a pattern developing here), and I just had to share my burden. I have, and have had a good cry, and now I am lightened and ready to get through the funeral, and on to spend Christmas and after with the most wonderful husband and children, and family and friends that the Lord could ever have blessed anyone with.

3 comments:

The Muhlesteins said...

Suzy, I don't have any words that can help other than you are loved! I hope you holidays are filled with loved ones and goo memories.

Casey and Brynn said...

Blogging can be good treatment! I hope your holidays are WONDERFUL!

Annie Miller said...

So sorry to hear. You never have to apologize for a post. Are you glad we have blogs now so that we can get these feelings out. Your grandma would be proud of the tribute to her.