Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Do They Do It?

I have six kids. At one point, I had a 4 yr. old, a 3 yr. old, a 2 yr. old, and a newborn. They were normal kids...got sick just like anyone else that age. Sometimes they gave each other illnesses over and over. Colds...runny nose, headache...just never seemed to bother them. That ol' nose would run and run, and they would keep on playing and running and jumping. I have had a head cold for a few days, and this runny nose thing is about to kill me! I keep a paper towel with me (not so soft, but surely is absorbent!)I was bending over to mop the bathroom and I thought my head would explode. My kids never stopped... snot pouring down their faces, heads- I am sure- pounding in pain! How did they do it?

3 comments:

Annie Miller said...

I don't know. I always ask myself the same thing.

Stacie Aho said...

Nothing seems to phase the little ones. Pretty amazing.

It was good to see you this morning. I forgot to bring you your "Peace" plate. Hopefully I'll drop it by this week!

Danyel said...

mom I hope that you start to feel better. I know what you mean. I go to work and we both get the same thing and he is just as fin as can be me all I want to do is sleep so I dont have to move.